NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE ODDS OF THE ENTRY WINNING. THE IGIVEAWAYPRIZES.COM SWEEPSTAKES IS INDEPENDENTLY OVERSEEN AND CONDUCTED BY TRUTHPATH, LLC. THE IGIVEAWAYPRIZES.COM SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES (EXCEPT RESIDENTS OF RHODE ISLAND AND FLORIDA) AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE LIVING IN THE UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE. THE IGIVEAWAYPRIZES SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID IN RHODE ISLAND, FLORIDA, OUTSIDE THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW. WINNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH ALL PRIZES.
Subject to all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. The iGiveawayPrizes.com Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on February 6, 2017 and ends at 12:00:00 AM ET on February 6, 2018 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Apple, Inc., Google, Inc., Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc., Pinterest.com, Inc., or Instagram, Inc.
1. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (except Rhode Island and Florida) and the District of Columbia, who are at least the age of majority in their state (including D.C.) of permanent residence at the time of entry. The officers, directors and employees of TruPath, LLC. ("Sponsor") and its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes, and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is void in Rhode Island, Florida, outside the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited by law.
2. How to Enter. You may enter the Sweepstakes only during the Sweepstakes Period. To enter, you must do all of the following: (1) visit http://www.iGiveawayPrizes.com, (2) complete and submit the online Sweepstakes entry form, which includes providing your first and last name, mailing address, email address, and phone number, (3) receive a confirmation link via email, and (4) click the link provided in the email to see a "confirmation of entry" webpage on the igiveawayprizes.com website.
By submitting a completed entry form, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
You will also have the opportunity to receive one (1) additional entry for a maximum of two (2) entries into the Sweepstakes if you share the link provided by iGiveAwayPrizes, which can be found by using the share portal titled “Share This!” as displayed on the iGiveAwayPrizes webpage located at http://igiveawayprizes.com/giveaway/2k/rules.php (“Share This Link”), and a third party clicks the Share This Link as a result. Regardless of the number of instances the Share This Link is clicked by a third party and/or multiple third parties, you will only receive this one (1) additional entry after the Share This Link is first clicked by a third party. If you share the Share This Link more than once, and a third party has previously clicked any Share This Link you shared, only a click by a third party in the first instance of sharing a Share This Link will allow you to obtain the additional one (1) entry. All subsequent shares of a Share This Link and resulting clicks will not gain you any additional entries. For purposes of clarity, simply sharing a URL link will not qualify for this additional entry. You must use the designated share portal on the iGiveAwayPrizes website to allow iGiveAwayPrizes to track the clicks, in order to qualify for your additional entry.
There is a maximum number of (2) entries per person, per email address, and per household for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of the method of entry. Entries received from any person, e-mail address, or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void. Entrants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple or different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. All entries that are late, unintelligible, invalid, incomplete, or misdirected are your sole responsibility and will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to contact entrants and all other individuals whose email address is submitted as part of this Sweepstakes.
Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. Entry must be submitted by the entrant. The person submitting the Sweepstakes entry must be the authorized account holder of the email address provided, otherwise, the entry may be deemed void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail during the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to the entrants. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified.
3. Prize. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, which consists of a single payment of $2,000 in United States currency.
Conditions and Restrictions of Prize Acceptance: Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees, costs and expenses relating to acceptance and use of the prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the individual prize winner. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes after delivered to winner. Winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the appropriate retail value of the prize.
4. Determination, Notification, and Verification of Winners. On or around February 6, 2018, Sponsor will select (1) one potential Grand Prize winner through a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Sponsor will notify the potential winner by e-mail within thirty (30) days after being selected. If the potential winner does not respond within five (5) days after the first attempt to contact him/her, or the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize, and Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner in his/her place through a random drawing among all remaining eligible entries.
At Sponsor's discretion, except where prohibited, potential winners may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the "Affidavit/Release") within seven (7) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, or is unavailable to accept the prize within the time period specified by Sponsor, that potential winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize, and Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner in his/her place through a random drawing among all remaining eligible entries. Noncompliance with the foregoing or failure to abide by these Official Rules may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate potential winner. Up to one (1) alternate Grand Prize winners will be selected, after which the prize will remain unawared.
POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
Odds of Winning. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. General Conditions. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Neither Sponsor nor anyone acting on its behalf will enter into any communications with any entrant regarding this Sweepstakes, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to causes beyond the control of Sponsor, which corrupt or affect the operation, administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) and award the prize(s) at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, or (b) modify the Sweepstakes or suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules.
6. Release and Limitations of Liability. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING, WEB SITE PROVIDERS AND WEB MASTERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS ("THE RELEASED PARTIES") WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, SLANDER, LIBEL, INFRINGEMENT OF TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT, OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES WINNER'S GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), ITS PARENTS. SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, SUPPLIERS, AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO ITS AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, WINNER'S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, OPINIONS AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HOMETOWN AND STATE) FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR SHALL OWN THE ENTRIES, WHICH WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED OR RETURNED, AND THAT SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES SHALL HAVE THE PERPETUAL, WORLDWIDE RIGHT TO EDIT, PUBLISH, AND USE THE ENTRIES IN ANY WAY AND IN ANY MEDIA FOR TRADE, ADVERTISING, PROMOTIONAL, AND/OR OTHER PURPOSES AS SPONSOR AND/OR ITS DESIGNEES MAY DETERMINE WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION TO ENTRANTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
7.Choice of Law. Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court located in Los Angeles, California; (2) any and all claims, judgment, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
8. Winner's List. For a list of winners, available for ninety (90) days after verification of winners, visit igiveawayprizes.com/winners.
Sponsor: TruPath LLC®, Privacy Division, located at PO Box 4120 #91433 Portland, OR 97208-4120.
Privacy Notice. All information submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes will be treated in accordance with these Official Rules and Sponsor's Privacy Notice, available at http://igiveawayprizes.com/privacy-policy/.
TruPath, LLC. shall not be liable for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Copyright © 2012. All trademarks and logos used herein are trademarks of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.